The Fiera di Orzinuovi turned 70 and there celebrated with a program full of events: we at bbuono were there and today we want to thank all the friends who came to visit us at our tasting stand.
Those were busy days. About what? Of eyes that light up after tasting our Bagòss, of glasses that toast with the liqueurs of our Brescia valleys, of hugs from those who share with us the philosophy of genuine and local food and wine products. Days of satisfaction for us at bbuono!
What did we let the friends who stopped by to greet us at our stand taste?
- Muccarella: the tasty toffee cream of bbuono
- Bagòss: the famous Bagolino cheese with a strong taste
- Conca cheese: with a soft and intense flavor
- Capovalle salami without gluten sources: with pigs reared in the wild at 1000 meters
- Söcher amar (bitter sugar): lumps with 16 spontaneous Bagolino herbs
- Stracciatella: rich in milk from our Valleys and very tasty
And after all this good local food from the Brescia valleys? Our bitters and liqueurs could not be missing:
- Amaro 030: the digestive with herbs made in Brescia
- Limoncello del Garda: all the scent of lemons from Lake Garda in a glass
- Elisir di Bagolino: made with the wild herbs of Bagolino and its surroundings
What's new for us at bbuono?
The Orzinuovi Fair has allowed us to meet new realities for new interesting collaborations. An example? The Temple of the Snail, a farm that breeds snails in Castrezzato (BS), will realize a first course with their snails and our inimitable Bagòss cheese. We can't wait to taste it!
One of the most exciting moments for us at bbuono?
Our Mattia Apostoli was chosen as judge for the first edition of the competition for the best Brescian casoncelli. An experience with a unique taste!